Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, April 20, 2012

Shows and Winners

This weekend we are in Milwaukee, Wisconsin at the Scrapbook Expo! We hope you will stop by if you are in the area!

For our full 2012 list of shows and expos, click here: http://bit.ly/uMuKU8 


Now, onto the announcement of this week's Fan Friday winner! This weeks winner of The Original ScrapBox 12x12 cutting mat is...


Deanna Maddox
Congratulations Donna!!! 

Please email email us on scrapboxusa(at)gmail(dot)com with your shipping details!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have to have a Scrapbox so I can get my stamping stuff organized. It's all over my house & my husband says I need organization so I can find what I want more easily....so I told him to get me a Scrapbox....I retired in Jan but don't have one yet.

    ReplyDelete