Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Beginning of ScrapBox


10 days ago, we asked our Facebook fans to GUESS what the numbers 10705 meant.
(See image above). 

We had some awesome responses, read here! And yes, for those of you that noted that the same numbers are in fact on EVERY plaque. 

The CORRECT answer was in fact guessed by several respondents! 
10705 is infact a date: 10 July 2005 being the day that ScrapBox began!!!

That means it's almost our birthday (2 weeks from tomorrow)!

Who's going to celebrate with us?

5 comments:

  1. I'm always ready for a party. Let the birthday celebration begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't be my birthday but I'll celebrate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me!! So, does that mean you will have a giveaway since its your birthday and all : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I knew it cause I had read a thing on you guys... and I loved the story... Congrats and H~A~P~P~Y B~I~R~T~H~D~A~Y!!!
    L.r.Smith *from fb*

    ReplyDelete